Are you interested in saving for your child's future?
In Tirana Bank we care for the future of your children.
“JUNIOR” time deposit is a long term investment with high interest rates and the best way of saving for children.
Is a deposit where you can increase your balance at any time, without restriction and every 3 years you have the possibility to withdraw up to 25% of the deposited amount.
"JUNIOR" time deposit offers you the possibility to ensure your child’s:
- Dreams and desires
- Qualitative Education
- Better financial future
Who can open a JUNIOR time deposit?
- Parents (one or both)
- Legal representatives
- Grandparents, relatives
- Anyone else interested
Note: Throughout its duration, Junior time deposit can be administered only by parents or legal representative(s) even if it is opened by grandparents, relatives and / or other interested persons
When can I open this deposit?
- You can open a Junior time deposit from the date that the child is born until he/she reaches the age of 15.
- The child is the beneficial owner and can solely administer the deposit from the age of 18.
How can I deposit in JUNIOR?
Everyone can deposit funds in junior at any time and without restriction.
You can simplify this process by transferring the money automatically and without any commission from your account to JUNIOR time deposit.
You can deposit not only your savings but also the money that your child will receive as gifts for special occasions such as birthdays or holidays.
JUNIOR time deposit terms
- Tenor: up to 18 years
- Currency: ALL, EURO, USD (U.S. Dollar)
- Minimum amount for deposit opening: ALL 5,000, € 50, $ 50
- Interest payment: Interest is earned and automatically added to the capital amount every 25 months (capitalized interest). Interest rate changes every 25 months.
- No commission for deposit opening
- No commission for deposit maintenance
For further information, visit a Tirana Bank branch or call at 0800 68 68 (free of charge from landline) or 04-2277700 (if you are calling from your mobile or abroad), 24 hours a day.
* Deposits in Tirana Bank SHA are insured by the Deposit Insurance Agency (www.asd.gov.al) according to the law no. 53/2014 "On Deposit Insurance", up to the amount 2.500.000 or the equivalent amount in foreign currency